- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Almost Home Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Day Late and Several Dollars Short Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Back to School Edition
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! The Mask Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Times They are a Changin’. Again Edition!
Monthly Archives: May 2017
So my sprog is selling raffle tickets for his school, (Lord Nelson) and being the good dad that I am, I offered to sell them at the Commercial store to help him out. Drop by and make me look like … Continue reading →
This can’t be good. What do you suppose they’re trying to summon? If this were from a movie it’d be ridiculous. Crazy times we live in. But at least we still have movies! Hail Hydra! New Releases Fist Fight – … Continue reading →
So the DVD turns 20 years-old this year. It seems both longer than that and not that long. That make sense? No, not to me either. I remember watching my first DVD at a friend’s house – Reservoir Dogs – … Continue reading →
As my friend, Robin, so astutely says, “Supporting local businesses that I like with my $$ makes me feel good. Ordering stuff online from mega-corporations that do zilch to make my community a better place makes me feel shitty.” I … Continue reading →
So we’ve finally made good on our threat to bring in alternative products (alternative to movies that is) for sale at the stores. Look for such interesting and cool items as Dawn of the Dead mugs and playing cards, Clockwork … Continue reading →