- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Almost Home Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Day Late and Several Dollars Short Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Back to School Edition
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! The Mask Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Times They are a Changin’. Again Edition!
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I managed to slink out of town this past weekend for a wonderful excursion to Saturna Island. Such an amazing place, full of nature like things – eagles, otters, seals, snakes, hippies, yetis – and so damn quiet. It took … Continue reading →
Free Hugs! What a difference a week makes…while Italian Days was a hot, sweaty, meaty slog to get through, Car-Free Day this past Sunday was a pleasure to experience. Maybe it was just the different laid-back, chilled-out vibe, maybe because … Continue reading →
Crazy Sunday on the Drive as millions of people flocked to Italian Days to wander the streets, shoulder to shoulder in the hot sun, yell and honk at each other as they fought for parking spots and waited in excruciatingly … Continue reading →
Free hugs! Close enough. Well I’m glad that the wretched month of May is finally over. For whatever reason May is one of the worst months of the year for our business. Is it because the weather is finally getting … Continue reading →