- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Almost Home Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Day Late and Several Dollars Short Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Back to School Edition
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! The Mask Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Times They are a Changin’. Again Edition!
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Late charges. Nobody likes to pay them, we hate to have to charge them. If there’s one negative thing, and thee only negative thing, one can say about your favourite local video rental shoppe is the eventuality of late charges. … Continue reading →
So last week’s edition of the newsletter was a little heavy, what with all the deer carcasses littering the pages. I apologize if I traumatized any readers or their children. I promise that today’s prose will be 100% deer free, … Continue reading →
Sometimes life throws you a curveball. I’m not too sure why it is suggested that a curveball is harder to hit than, say, a fastball or a knuckle ball or even a slider, but I don’t play the baseball or … Continue reading →
I’m getting a divorce. It’s been far too long. How many nights have I spent cold, wet and miserable? That’s it, I’m done with you. Camping and I are officially broken up. We had some fine years, mostly when I … Continue reading →