- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Almost Home Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Day Late and Several Dollars Short Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Back to School Edition
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! The Mask Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Times They are a Changin’. Again Edition!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
I hate birds. Well, let me re-phrase that, I strongly dislike birds. Not all birds mind you as I do enjoy some birds such as hummingbirds, eagles and emu’s. But I hate most of the crappy city birds that plague … Continue reading →
So I was wandering around the store, perusing the New Release section the other day, when I thought that I’d count up the number of movie boxes that had a gun (or many guns) on the cover. Twenty-seven boxes had … Continue reading →
I’m so old. I just turned 48. Forty-freakin’-eight! How’d that happen? When did I officially enter the realm of ‘old man’? When do I start getting discounts on movies, bus fare and various ointments? When do I have to start … Continue reading →
I’m not too sure how many of you fine folks are familiar with the Fox Theatre on Main St. It used to be the most disgusting, putrid porn theatre that I’ve ever had the displeasure to set foot in (not … Continue reading →