- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Almost Home Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Day Late and Several Dollars Short Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Back to School Edition
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! The Mask Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Times They are a Changin’. Again Edition!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Damn crows. It seems that it’s that time of year again, the time when the crows have their babies and then they terrorize anyone and everyone who dares to walk under a tree where they reside. I had a friend … Continue reading →
Disney. I’ve never liked the Disney. They’ve always appeared kind of evil to me for a myriad of reasons. Now I have another. The latest affront to all that is good and well comes in the form of the mouse … Continue reading →
Just wanted to pass on a little apology to the person who left 6 pounds of congealed fat teeming with ants in a small bucket out back of the Cambie Store. I threw it out. Sorry. I hope that you … Continue reading →
First off let me apologize for two things; the lateness of this week’s newsletter – I always try to get it out on Monday afternoon but that’s morphed into Tuesday afternoon and now here we are at good old Wednesday. … Continue reading →
It’s May! Doesn’t it feel like spring out there? I just turned on the heat as I sit down to write this. Blargh. Well to get everyone in the mood for T-shirts and short skirts, we’re going to reduce the … Continue reading →