- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Almost Home Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: Day Late and Several Dollars Short Edition!
- The Black Dog Newsletter: Back to School Edition
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter! The Mask Edition!
- The Black Dog Video Newsletter: The Times They are a Changin’. Again Edition!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Gus: “Dad, can I have a chocolate sandwich?” Me: “A chocolate sandwich? What’s that?” Gus: “Well, you get two pieces of square bread, well they’re more of a rectangle than square, you get the soft chocolate – it’s not warm … Continue reading
Me: “So Gus, it’s Julius’ birthday tomorrow, what do you want to get or make him?” Gus:” I dunno. What does Julius like? Cigarettes? I could get him some cigarettes because I don’t know how to make them.”
Gus: “Your choice is jumping in a pile of garbage or letting me watch TV. What’s your choice?”